Take a Tour of Spring Farm Sanctuary!
Our educational tours are limited to 15 people, and all visitors must bring and wear masks throughout the entire tour duration, if not fully vaccinated. We are not a petting zoo and do not go in with the animals. Our tours are geared to older children 12 years and up.
On our tours, you will learn about the animals that call Spring Farm Sanctuary their home. You will also hear stories about similar animals living on agricultural farms. Please note that some of these stories are graphic. Our purpose is to open hearts and minds, and encourage you to keep meat off your plates.
Tour tickets are $15 per person. Tours can be paid for online by choosing a tour date/time and purchasing tickets.
PLEASE REVIEW, AND SIGN OUR LIABILITY WAIVER, as everyone who tours will be required to read and sign prior to touring: Spring Farm Sanctuary Release and Waiver of Liability
Please note the following policies:
NO PERSONAL PETS ALLOWED
- We no longer go in with the animals with the exception of our ducks and chickens.
- When coming for a tour, please dress for the weather! You should wear rubber boots or CLOSED TOE SHOES that you don't mind getting a little dirty.
- You will be walking up and down hilly areas.
- If it is raining, you will be notified by e-mail that the tour has been cancelled by 9:00am the day of the tour. All tickets will be refunded.
- We do not sell tickets at the door if you are unable to purchase them online. That means we are sold out. Please select another day.
These policies are in place because we want everyone to have a safe and enjoyable visit. Thank you!
Private tours are available with advance notice.The cost is $175 for 2-8 people and $300 for 9-15 people. Please email email@example.com with your request.