Take a Tour of Spring Farm Sanctuary!
Currently, we are limiting public tours to eight people, and all visitors must bring and wear masks throughout the entire tour duration. Please also note that there are no public restrooms available at the sanctuary.
On our tours, you will learn about the animals that call Spring Farm Sanctuary their home. You will also hear stories about similar animals living on agricultural farms. Please note that some of these facts are not pleasant.
Tour tickets are $15 per person. Tours can be paid for online by choosing a tour date/time and purchasing tickets.
PLEASE REVIEW, AND SIGN OUR LIABILITY WAIVER, as everyone who tours will be required to read and sign prior to touring: Spring Farm Sanctuary Release and Waiver of Liability
Please note the following policies:
- There is no guarantee that we will go in with the animals, it just depends on the where the animals are located during your tour.
- When coming for a tour, please dress for the weather! You should wear rubber boots or closed toe shoes that you don't mind getting a little dirty.
- You will be walking up and down hilly areas.
- If it is raining, you will be notified by e-mail that the tour has been cancelled by 9:00am the day of the tour. All tickets will be refunded.
- We do not sell tickets at the door if you are unable to purchase them online. That means we are sold out. Please select another day.
These policies are in place because we want everyone to have a safe and enjoyable visit. Thank you!
Private tours may be available depending on the date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.